Thanks for coming by for a visit! My passion is to create learning for people seeking to bridge knowledge gaps, improve workflow and positively impact organizations.
For many years, I successfully designed and facilitated learning to help people enhance their professional and personal growth intuitively. Now equipped with adult learning theory, instructional methodologies and instructional design principles, I’m excited to merge my intuition and graduate degree experience.
Whether your training solutions require eLearning, web-based or face-to-face instructional design, my collaborative nature, adaptability and sense of humor can benefit your organization.
• Strong foundation in adult learning theory
• Customer-focused approach to analysis, design, delivery and evaluation
• Captivate and CourseSites by Blackboard experienced
• Ability to view instructional design through an organizational development lens
Work samples can be found here or by request.
I truly believe that when organizations:
- focus on the possibilities of positive outcomes
- invest in the people making the profits
- and employ holistic strategies
they can be more efficient, effective and profitable.
Check out any of the links above to learn more about what I can do to create the results you need.
If you want to share your experiences or opportunities for professional growth, feel free to leave a comment or contact me via the ‘Connect’ area of this site. Visit my LinkedIn profile to view my full resumé. Now let’s roll up our sleeves and solve your challenges-together!