Thanks for coming by for a visit! Check out any of the links above to learn more about what I can do to create the results you need using my instructional design, training, and organizational effectiveness skills.
As a graduate student in the Master of Arts in Training and Development (MATD) program at Roosevelt University I have created:
- e learning module in Captivate 9
- instructional design plans
- asynchronous online learning module in CourseSites
- training program evaluation plan and ROI determination
- screencast instructional video
- job aid
Work samples can be found here or by request.
I truly believe that when organizations:
- focus on the possibilities of positive outcomes
- invest in the people making the profits
- and employ holistic strategies
they can be more efficient, effective and profitable.
I would like to put my skills and extensive experience to work for you in an instructional design position with a strong emphasis in organizational development and training. My interest in sectors spans the private, public and nonprofit arenas.
If you want to share your experiences or opportunities for professional growth, feel free to leave a comment or contact me via the ‘Connect’ area of this site. Visit my LinkedIn profile to view my full resumé. Now let’s roll up our sleeves and solve your challenges-together!